November 7, 2010 Leave a comment
September 15, 2010 Leave a comment
Twitter unveiled a new Web site on Tuesday that it hopes will be user friendly. Read more of this post
May 22, 2010 Leave a comment
Facebook, the giant social network now under fire over its privacy practices, has been sending personal information to online advertising companies without its users’ consent, according to a Harvard Business School professor who filed a letter of complaint with the Federal Trade Commission Thursday. Read more of this post
May 20, 2010 Leave a comment
Google has opened Wave to the general public after eight months of invitation-only beta testing. Read more of this post
May 13, 2010 1 Comment
Facing a growing firestorm over its privacy policies in the wake of its plans to work its identity system into the underlying fabric of the Internet, Facebook responds the way it always does: by releasing new features. Read more of this post
May 11, 2010 Leave a comment
In response to recent bans on junk food advertising in the U.K., junk food manufacturers like Fanta, which is part of Coca-Cola, have found a loophole to the restriction. Read more of this post
May 11, 2010 2 Comments
Facebook has gone rogue, drunk on founder Mark Zuckerberg’s dreams of world domination. It’s time the rest of the web ecosystem recognizes this and works to replace it with something open and distributed. Read more of this post
March 8, 2010 Leave a comment
The reports have emerged that Google has finally done a deal with Facebook which will see Facebook content emerging in Google’s real time search. Read more of this post
February 15, 2010 Leave a comment
If, like millions of others, you use Gmail, Google’s webmail service, you will have been startled last week by the sudden appearance of a cuckoo in your email nest. Read more of this post
February 14, 2010 Leave a comment
Determined to put the rest of the globe’s Internet companies out of business, Google is now stepping on the toes of social networking websites Facebook and Twitter by launching its own service, named Buzz. Read more of this post
December 22, 2009 Leave a comment
Twitter has reached profitability after signing deals with Google and Microsoft to make the micro-blogging service searchable on the internet, BusinessWeek magazine reported.
BusinessWeek, which was bought in October by financial news agency Bloomberg, said Twitter had signed a $US15 million ($16.8 million) data-mining deal with Google and a $US10 million agreement with Microsoft.
October 26, 2009 1 Comment
Visible Technologies, a company that monitors online social activity and packages the findings for clients, has forged a “strategic partnership” with In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s not-for-profit investment arm, to give the organization insight into social media.
The deal was first reported on Monday (19 Oct) by Wired.
According to Visible Technologies, In-Q-Tel is also investing in the company through a “technology development agreement.” It did not release more details than that. However, examining Visible Technologies’ work may offer insight into what In-Q-Tel has in mind. Read more of this post
- Rihanna | Rihanna Takes A Trip To Amsterdam Cannabis Cafe | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news/rihanna-t… via @contactmusictweeted 5 years ago
- soc.li/sKUFBTItweeted 5 years ago
- Doctors head to Barbados — and not just for the beach bizjournals.com/denver/print-e… via @denbizjournaltweeted 5 years ago
- Rihanna | Rihanna Sues Over Leaky House | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story…tweeted 5 years ago
- Global recovery in dangerous phase: IMF’s Lagarde - MarketWatch marketwatch.com/story/global-r… via @MarketWatchtweeted 5 years ago
- NurtiSmart – Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food Soon
- Tokyo Citizens In Panic Buy Bottled Water As Faucets Spew Radiation
- Historic Plan To Get Haitians Mortages
- Freeze In UK Air Passenger Duty
- Caribbean Quake Shakes Domincian Republic
- Radiation From Fukushima Would Take 7 Days To Reach U.S
- Winds Blowing Japanese Radioactivity Over Pacific Ocean
- Analysis Of No.4 Fukushima Reactor Pose The Greatest Danger
- Radiation Released in Japanese Atmosphere
- BP Oil Spill Sickness Wrecking Lives Along Gulf
- 8.9 Earthquake And Tsunami Hits Japan 53 Countries on Alert!
- Letter From Cairo: Egyptians Full Of Hope
- Oil $101/barrel Gold Nearly $1500/oz
- German TV Exposes The Horrors Of Toxic GM Soy
- Caribbean Faces Uncertain Times
Talk Yuh Talk!
- NurtiSmart – Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food SoonRFID, short for Radio Frequency ID, tags have found their way into a wide variety of applications. These pellets, which are often roughly the same size as a grain of rice, can help us to be reunited with our lost pets, keep towels inside the hotel, and keep big box stores shipping the right boxes […]
- U.S Virgin Islands Reports Successful Visit To Seatrade Cruise Global March 24, 2017The post U.S Virgin Islands Reports Successful Visit To Seatrade Cruise Global appeared first on Caribbean360.
- Wyndham Grand Heads To Belize with Luxurious Five-Star Destination March 24, 2017The post Wyndham Grand Heads To Belize with Luxurious Five-Star Destination appeared first on Caribbean360.
- Oceania Cruises Adds 10 More Journeys to Cuba March 24, 2017The post Oceania Cruises Adds 10 More Journeys to Cuba appeared first on Caribbean360.
- Baha Mar Opening Now Just Weeks Away March 24, 2017The post Baha Mar Opening Now Just Weeks Away appeared first on Caribbean360.
- Airbnb Caribbean Reach Expanding: Anguilla Now on the List March 24, 2017The post Airbnb Caribbean Reach Expanding: Anguilla Now on the List appeared first on Caribbean360.
- Report: Payless Preparing to Close Hundreds of Stores March 23, 2017The post Report: Payless Preparing to Close Hundreds of Stores appeared first on Caribbean360.
- Russia protests: Detained Navalny demands PM be questioned March 27, 2017Detained Alexei Navalny appears in court but says it should be Dmitry Medvedev who is summoned.
- Syria fighters 'take control' of IS-held airbase near Raqqa March 27, 2017US-backed Syrian forces mark a significant step as they advance on the IS stronghold of Raqqa.
- 'Two dead' in Mosul market attack in Iraq March 27, 2017Mortar shells sparked a major fire in the Nabi Yunus market in east Mosul.
- Eight school children feared dead in Japanese avalanche March 27, 2017Many more are thought to be injured but rescue efforts are being hampered by bad weather.
- Wiz Khalifa in drug lord row March 27, 2017The mayor of Medellin says the rapper should not have laid flowers at the grave of Pablo Escobar.
- United Airlines caught up in leggings row March 27, 2017Two girls travelling on a pass for employees' guests were barred from a flight for wearing leggings.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.