April 17, 2008 2 Comments
Another government department has come into the Internet age. We welcome the news that the Inland Revenue Department has a new automated Tax Administration System.
From next year the system will be available when persons will be filing their returns for the income year 2008. So besides heading down to the concrete building in Bridgetown, one can now go on line filing their tax return via the Internet.
Web-based services under the new system includes:
- registration of companies and individuals
- applications for tax clearance
- request for routine adjustments
- filing of objections
- change of address
- examination of latest return filed
- remittance and other forms
Further reading on IRD new automated system