November 19, 2010 1 Comment
November 8, 2010 Leave a comment
US President Barack Obama defended the Federal Reserve’s policy of printing dollars on Monday during a trip to India, after Chinese officials stepped up criticism ahead of this week’s Group of 20 meeting. Read more of this post
- Rihanna | Rihanna Takes A Trip To Amsterdam Cannabis Cafe | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news/rihanna-t… via @contactmusictweeted 1 year ago
- soc.li/sKUFBTItweeted 1 year ago
- Doctors head to Barbados — and not just for the beach bizjournals.com/denver/print-e… via @denbizjournaltweeted 1 year ago
- Rihanna | Rihanna Sues Over Leaky House | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story…tweeted 1 year ago
- Global recovery in dangerous phase: IMF’s Lagarde - MarketWatch marketwatch.com/story/global-r… via @MarketWatchtweeted 1 year ago
- Barbados Today - Barbados First Digital Newspaper
- Inland Revenue Department New Online Tax Filing System
- ‘Sara G’ Nearing Barbados
- Evan Rogers Shock At The New Rihanna
- British Hospitals Overrun With Rats, Bed Bugs, Maggots, Cockroaches And Everything Else Enought To Make You Vomit
- The Anorexic Woman Who Dropped To Three Stone After Walking Up TO 12 Hours A Day
- 2018 – The End Of The Global Dollar
- Plant Fertilizer - The New Party Drug
- Central Bank Of Barbados Cuts Local Interest Rates Again – Fearing Slowdown In Economy
Talk Yuh Talk!
- NurtiSmart – Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food SoonRFID, short for Radio Frequency ID, tags have found their way into a wide variety of applications. These pellets, which are often roughly the same size as a grain of rice, can help us to be reunited with our lost pets, keep towels inside the hotel, and keep big box stores shipping the right boxes […]
- Oprah donates US$12 million to new museum June 19, 2013The 19th Smithsonian will trace African-American history from slavery to the post-civil war era, the civil rights movement, the Harlem Renaissance and the present.
- New British visa rules said to be tearing families apart June 19, 2013Report says that thousands of Britons have been unable to take their non-European Union spouses to the UK since the introduction of minimum earnings requirements.
- Judge wants enquiry into Paris Jackson’s apparent suicide attempt June 19, 2013Michael Jackson’s 15-year-old daughter lives with her two brothers under the joint custody of their grandmother Katherine and their cousin TJ.
- Trinidad “emailgate” scandal causes political tit-for-tat June 18, 2013The emails purport to show that members of the Trinidad and Tobago government, including Prime Minister Persad Bissessar, were engaged in efforts to undermine the judiciary, the Office of the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) and the media.
- Standing firm in a crisis June 18, 2013Laing, a former Bahamas finance minister, wondered whether "one of the great tragedies of leadership in our time was how unconscious it could be about the felt needs of the people being led."
- President Cameron meets Grenada and SVG Prime Ministers June 18, 2013President Cameron was accompanied by WICB Chief Executive Officer Michael Muirhead and Company Secretary Verlyn Faustin.
- Karzai to boycott Taliban talks June 19, 2013The Afghan government will not take part in peace talks with the Taliban unless the process is "Afghan-led", President Hamid Karzai announces.
- Obama calls for nuclear arsenal cuts June 19, 2013Speaking at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate, President Barack Obama calls for reductions to be made in US and Russian nuclear stockpiles.
- Deadly attack on Somalia UN office June 19, 2013At least 12 people, including four foreigners, are killed in an assault by militant Islamists on a UN office in the Somali capital, Mogadishu.
- FBI 'uses surveillance drones in US' June 19, 2013The FBI has used drones for surveillance in limited cases over US soil and is developing a drone use policy, the FBI director tells a US Senate panel.
- US force-feeding 'hurts detainees' June 19, 2013A hunger-striking Guantanamo Bay detainee tells of the 'ordeal' of force-feeding, as doctors call for inmates to get independent medical care.
- Royal baby's gender to be 'surprise' June 19, 2013Duchess of Cambridge expected to give birth at London's St Mary's Hospital where Princess Diana had her sons.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.