April 3, 2010 Leave a comment
- Rihanna | Rihanna Takes A Trip To Amsterdam Cannabis Cafe | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news/rihanna-t… via @contactmusictweeted 1 year ago
- soc.li/sKUFBTItweeted 1 year ago
- Doctors head to Barbados — and not just for the beach bizjournals.com/denver/print-e… via @denbizjournaltweeted 1 year ago
- Rihanna | Rihanna Sues Over Leaky House | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story…tweeted 1 year ago
- Global recovery in dangerous phase: IMF’s Lagarde - MarketWatch marketwatch.com/story/global-r… via @MarketWatchtweeted 1 year ago
- Barbados Today - Barbados First Digital Newspaper
- Inland Revenue Department New Online Tax Filing System
- ‘Sara G’ Nearing Barbados
- 2018 – The End Of The Global Dollar
- The Anorexic Woman Who Dropped To Three Stone After Walking Up TO 12 Hours A Day
- Deadly 3rd Wave Swine Flu Pandemic Coming!!! Is Barbados Ready?
- NurtiSmart - Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food Soon
- British Hospitals Overrun With Rats, Bed Bugs, Maggots, Cockroaches And Everything Else Enought To Make You Vomit
- 13 Year Old Put Penis In Ants Nest
- Pastor Jippy Doyle To "Preach'' To Prisoners From Inside Prison
Talk Yuh Talk!
- NurtiSmart – Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food SoonRFID, short for Radio Frequency ID, tags have found their way into a wide variety of applications. These pellets, which are often roughly the same size as a grain of rice, can help us to be reunited with our lost pets, keep towels inside the hotel, and keep big box stores shipping the right boxes […]
- Vote rules out gay marriage in Bermuda June 19, 2013Cannonier was in London for a summit meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron ahead of a G8 meeting in Northern Ireland this week when the vote was taken.
- Rowley responds to consipracy allegation to remove T&T government June 19, 2013Rowley said he has never called for the government or the prime minister to demit office on the basis of the emails, saying “all I have called for is an investigation and all hell break loose in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Veronica Campbell-Brown denies knowingly taking a banned substance June 19, 2013Brown’s first public reaction came in the form of a statement released by her On Track Management (OTM) group following reports that she has tested positive for the banned drug.
- Jamaica issues deadline to CAL on use of Air Jamaica brand June 19, 2013Last month, Trinidad and Tobago’s Finance Minister Larry Howai said CAL had recorded losses estimated at US$70 million last year.
- Grenada police investigate child pornography photos posted on Facebook June 19, 2013The photos on the Facebook site shows a 16-year-old female student engaged in sexual activities.
- Oprah donates US$12 million to new museum June 19, 2013The 19th Smithsonian will trace African-American history from slavery to the post-civil war era, the civil rights movement, the Harlem Renaissance and the present.
- Violent protests mar Brazil match June 19, 2013Protesters clash with police in Brazil's city of Fortaleza ahead of a football match against Mexico, as public discontent over poor public services widens.
- Obama calls for nuclear arsenal cuts June 19, 2013Speaking at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate, President Barack Obama calls for reductions to be made in US and Russian nuclear stockpiles.
- Sopranos actor James Gandolfini dies June 20, 2013James Gandolfini, the US actor best known for his role as a therapy-seeking mob boss in The Sopranos, dies at the age of 51.
- Microsoft U-turn in Xbox games row June 19, 2013Microsoft backtracks on controversial plans to impose strict restrictions on the playing and trading of games on its upcoming Xbox One console.
- Serena sorry for quotes on US rape June 19, 2013World tennis number one Serena Williams apologises after reportedly appearing to criticise the victim in a high-profile US rape case.
- UN condemns 'despicable' Somali raid June 20, 2013UN head Ban Ki-moon expresses outrage over a "despicable" attack by Islamists on a UN office in Somalia which killed at least 15 people.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.