March 30, 2010 Leave a comment
March 30, 2010 Leave a comment
Former leader of Barbados Owen Arthur has joined in the discussion regarding Dominica’s possibility to export water to its Caribbean neighbours, advising the country that is should do so. Read more of this post
- Rihanna | Rihanna Takes A Trip To Amsterdam Cannabis Cafe | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news/rihanna-t… via @contactmusictweeted 1 year ago
- soc.li/sKUFBTItweeted 1 year ago
- Doctors head to Barbados — and not just for the beach bizjournals.com/denver/print-e… via @denbizjournaltweeted 1 year ago
- Rihanna | Rihanna Sues Over Leaky House | Contactmusic contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story…tweeted 1 year ago
- Global recovery in dangerous phase: IMF’s Lagarde - MarketWatch marketwatch.com/story/global-r… via @MarketWatchtweeted 1 year ago
- NurtiSmart – Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food Soon
- Tokyo Citizens In Panic Buy Bottled Water As Faucets Spew Radiation
- Historic Plan To Get Haitians Mortages
- Freeze In UK Air Passenger Duty
- Caribbean Quake Shakes Domincian Republic
- Radiation From Fukushima Would Take 7 Days To Reach U.S
- Winds Blowing Japanese Radioactivity Over Pacific Ocean
- Analysis Of No.4 Fukushima Reactor Pose The Greatest Danger
- Radiation Released in Japanese Atmosphere
- BP Oil Spill Sickness Wrecking Lives Along Gulf
- 8.9 Earthquake And Tsunami Hits Japan 53 Countries on Alert!
- Letter From Cairo: Egyptians Full Of Hope
- Oil $101/barrel Gold Nearly $1500/oz
- German TV Exposes The Horrors Of Toxic GM Soy
- Caribbean Faces Uncertain Times
- Barbados Today - Barbados First Digital Newspaper
- Inland Revenue Department New Online Tax Filing System
- The Anorexic Woman Who Dropped To Three Stone After Walking Up TO 12 Hours A Day
- Evan Rogers Shock At The New Rihanna
- Weapons For Zimbabwe May Return To China
- Central Bank Of Barbados Cuts Local Interest Rates Again – Fearing Slowdown In Economy
- Plant Fertilizer - The New Party Drug
- ‘Sara G’ Nearing Barbados
- THE GREEN BLOG
- Pharmacists Nurses Dying From Secondhand Chemotherapy
- Barbados MTW Launches Website
- One Year Old Has Baby In Stomach
Talk Yuh Talk!
- NurtiSmart – Edible RFID Tracking Chips In Food SoonRFID, short for Radio Frequency ID, tags have found their way into a wide variety of applications. These pellets, which are often roughly the same size as a grain of rice, can help us to be reunited with our lost pets, keep towels inside the hotel, and keep big box stores shipping the right boxes […]
- CLICO collapse caused by World recession - Duprey May 17, 2013Lawrence Duprey, who resides in the United States, in an exclusive interview with the Trinidad Guardian newspaper blamed the world recession and not mismanagement for the situation.
- Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago on US copyright watchlist May 17, 2013The USTR called on foreign Governments to ensure that adequate copyright payments are made when US musical compositions are performed in TV and radio broadcasts, over cable systems and in other kinds of public performances.
- Jamaica-born trafficker sentenced for murder in aid of racketeering May 17, 2013William Winter, special agent in charge of HSI Baltimore, said the Downer’s sentence for murder in aid of racketeering “is the culmination of a long-term investigation.
- Chanderpaul plays his 300th first-class match May 17, 2013Chanderpaul has now scored 22139 first class runs and has a high-score of 303.
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy inspires others to take stock May 17, 2013CNN anchor Zoraida Sambolin announces plans for her own surgery and the hope of encouraging more women to take control of their health.
- AccuWeather joins bad hurricane season bandwagon May 17, 2013The above-average number of storms predicted by multiple forecasting teams is attributed to unusually warm ocean temperatures and low wind shear.
- Dozens dead in Oklahoma tornado May 21, 2013At least 51 people, including 20 children, are dead after a gigantic tornado rips through Oklahoma City suburbs, flattening whole neighbourhoods.
- Rios Montt's conviction overturned May 21, 2013Guatemalan former military leader Efrain Rios Montt has his conviction for genocide overturned by the constitutional court.
- Doors co-founder Ray Manzarek dies May 20, 2013Ray Manzarek, keyboardist and founder member of the 1960s rock band The Doors, dies aged 74 in Germany after a long battle with cancer.
- Bolivia law backs Morales third term May 21, 2013Bolivia passes a law which could allow President Evo Morales to be elected for a third time, despite claims that it is unconstitutional.
- North Koreans 'free Chinese crew' May 21, 2013A Chinese fishing crew seized by unidentified North Koreans two weeks ago is freed along with their boat, reports say.
- US and China leaders to hold summit May 21, 2013The US and Chinese presidents, Barack Obama and Xi Jinping, announce they will hold their first summit in California in June.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.